~~~Tokio hotel in Almaty!~~~

Объявление

WELCOME! !!!the Official Site of Tokio Hotel Almaty/Kz!!!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » ~~~Tokio hotel in Almaty!~~~ » Новости » Tokio Hotel V.I.P (почитайте!)

Tokio Hotel V.I.P (почитайте!)

Сообщений 21 страница 35 из 35

Luna8992 написал(а):

Нафига, я не понимаю, вам все это??????Они к нам приедут и там договоримся с ними.

аааааааааааааааааа Luna8992, не смеши мои тапочки!!!!!!!!! :rofl:  им больше делать нечего,как договариваться с нами :rofl:

Стала известна дата VIP чата, который пройдет в VIP-секции официального американского сайта. Чат начнется в 4:00 pm EST (если я не ошибаюсь, это будет 24:00 по Москве) в понедельник 30 июня и будет продолжаться 30 минут.

будем следить!!!!!!!!!

так и хочется сказать: "Ну и подавитесь!"

Vendetta написал(а):

ну зачем же так сразу и грубо?

постите, нервишки шалят. бывает.

Vendetta написал(а):

согласна.. нах надо в 2 ночи сидеть хрен пойми зачем.. ни че детки...наше время еще приддет :jumping:

Vendetta написал(а):

Веня, читаешь мои мысли!!!!!!

Raindrop написал(а):

ни че детки...наше время еще приддет

надеюсь  8-)

придет-придеет. оно уже подкрадывается

Да ладно. Не только вас обделили.... Но мне, если честно, тоже затея с Вип не нравится...
Чувствую себя изгоем.  А по поводу вашего времени - поддерживаю полностью.
Каждый в конце концов получает то, что заслуживает)))))))))

дя, и вы, и мы все равно получим заслуженное. я, кстати, на ребят не обижаюсь. я не в силах. не умею я

да уж, как на таких ангелочков обижаться) тем более это не они а менеджеры, а менеджеры хотят как лучше. все ошибаются, просто при этом каждый думает что поступает правильно

ааааааааааааааааааааааааааааааааааааааааа гребаный инет!!!!!!! я ненавижу мегалайн!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ааааааааааааааааааааааааааааааааааааааа :mad:  :'(  :'(  :'(

единственное могу сказать, этот чат сплошное идиотство! вот что!

вот оригинал:
Question: Bill: why did you tattoo the star?
tokio hotel: Bill: I really love the star as a symbol and I like the part wehre I got it. But I didnt wanted just a single star so I designed the three-star-in-one with the guy who did it!
Question: A question for tom: Tom, don't you get hot in the summer wearing jeans, three t-shirts, two bandanas, and a CAP? Tell us your secret.
Tokio hotel: Tom: of course - but you know: Who wants to look really cool and sexy has to suffer ))
Question: Georg, is it true that you tend to sleep naked?
Tokio hotel: Georg: once in a while, when its really hot - Tom: That's actually bullshit 
Question: Bill and Tom, why did your parents chose such names for you? They are very unusual for germans.
Tokio hotel: Bill: my mom new right away that she has to call after us all the time - so she wanted to keep it simple :)
QUestion: Would you ever date a fan... and if you wouldnt what would you do if she was the perfect one for you?
Tokio hotel: Bill: if you fall for a girl and you really like her it doesnt matter if she's a fan or if she isn't!
question: Who do you guys hink, would be the first one to settle down and get married?
Tokio hotel: Bill: Tom - Tom: Bill
QUesiton: For tom and bill: when you were younger, who had to do the most chores?
Tokio hotel: Tom: ME! Bill: yeah, you wish
Question: What did you guys enjoy the most while touring in North America?
Tokio hotel:Bill: Oh, so many things have been so amazing - meeting our fans for the very first time, and then again. All the shows we played and partied with you guys, travelling and of course N.Y. and L.A. - we love these cities!
question: Bill: What's the craziest dream you've ever had? Also are you guys comming back to the US soon? I'd love to see you guys in concert, I heard it's amazing.
Tokio Hotel:Bill: I dream a lot, but the most craciest thing was that Tom and I had the same dream the same night when we were really young.
Question: How do guys feel about your fans? Do things ever get a little crazy for you?
Tokio Hotel: Bill: No, we alawys love everything about our fans - all the energy they show us - that's great. But of course there is a part, our private live, that we like to keep for us. But as soon as we are on the road we can't get enough of everything! :)
Question: Bill and TOm: Do you guys ever feel like you have to compete for attention with the fans? All: What do you feel you would be doing if the band hadn't of worked out?
Tokio Hotel: Tom: No, Bill gave up on that a couple of years ago! :) - Bill: Yeah! We would all do music anyway!
Question: I understand that you guys first started off with the band name "Devilish" Why did you change it to Tokio Hotel?
Tokio Hotel: Bill: After I while we just felt Develishwouldn't fit us any more - so we changed into that really did!
Question: Bill and TOm: In your opinion, which color hair is hottest on a girl;; Brown, red, blonde, black, or some crazy NEON color???
Tokio hotel: Tom: It wouldn't be smart to focus on one hair colour, would it?!
Question: Are you guys scared of anything? If yes... what?
Tokio hotel: Bill: I'm afraid of not finding true love!
QUestion: What band would you like to play a private concert just for you and why?
Tokio hotel: Bill: Coldplay - I love the new album - Tom: The Pussy Cat Dolls - you know why :)
Question: Gustav: Everyone else seems somewhat into the styles of their hair. Have you ever wanted to change up your hairstyle a bit?
Tokio hotel: Gustav: No, I always liked the way it is - Georg (laughing): Yeah, and you're standing pritty alone with that opinion.
Question: To all: Do you think it would be easier to date a fan or a celebrity?
Tokio Hotel: Bill: As I said, it isn't really important. And if you like somebody really and it's ment to be there will be an opportunity to meet.
Question: For all of you guys: Does a girl have to be a certain age or have a certain size for you to like them and does it matter if a girl wears make-up?
Tokio Hotel: Bill: I think you don't look at these things if you fall in love. - Tom: And I am open for everything anyway.
Question: What is the weirdest thing an interviewer has ever asked each of you and how did you respond?
Tokio Hotel:Bill: One reporter once thought Georg is the light engineer - that was funny. (giggle)
Question: Do you have a hard time with any songs now after your surgery?
Tokio hotel: Bill: No, I don't have any problems at all - fortunately. It's all like before! :)
Question: Bill, what is the sweetest thing you did for a girl?
Tokio hotel: Bill: I set up a picknick!
QUestion: What was the craziest thing that happened to you while you were on tour?
Tokio hotel:Bill: A lot of stuff happens. But the craziest thing happened in L.A., we were sitting in our backstage room and all the sudden a girl climbed through our winder on the second floor - and she lost her camera. I really felt sorry for her!
Question: Tom, do you think you would ever get rid of your dread locks?
Tokio hotel: Tom: Maybe sometime, but I really love them. But if Georg gets rid or his dread locks in his panties I might. Giggle :)
Tokio Hotel: O.k. guys - we have to go! It was really so much fun to chat with you! We hope to see you soon - check our our new tourdates and we'll have a great time when we come back! You guys rock! Take car so long!!!

бля, ну что за западло нереальное! Ну привезли мне этот виповский диск из штатов, но вот прозевала я эту дату, потому что дома была, а там пока до инета доберешься...чорд!!! ЧОРД!!! ФАК!!!

Вы здесь » ~~~Tokio hotel in Almaty!~~~ » Новости » Tokio Hotel V.I.P (почитайте!)